Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Repairs & Commercial Kitchen Servicing
Our main priority is to keep your equipment in service. We attend site quickly, diagnose the fault and if possible repair the fault from van stock, and leave your equipment working. We also provide the following reports and services for all of our clients.
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
Planned Preventative Maintenance
Depending on how busy your kitchen is we recommend that all of your catering and refrigeration equipment has at least one planned preventative maintenance visit per annum.
Benefits of Planned Preventative Maintenance:
- Reduce Repair Costs and Keep your Equipment in Service Longer
- Reduce Energy and Running Costs
- Minimise Equipment Down Time
- Stay Legal with Gas Safe Certification & Refrigeration Temperature Calibration
- Keep your Customers and Staff Happy with a well Managed Kitchen
- Gain a Complete Recorded Service History for Due Diligence and Environmental Health Inspections
We work on the following manufactures commercial equipment:
Foster, Williams, Hoshizaki, Whirlpool, Polar, Vogue, Blizzard, Electrolux, Gram, Lec, True, Lincat, Ice-O-Matic, Manitowoc, Porkka, Precision, Genfrost, AHT, Caravell, Arcaboa, Comersa, Derby, Elcold, Fagor, Framec, Frigoglass, Frilixa, Iarp, Interlevin, ISA, Mercatus, Oscartielle, Promek, Sincold, Staycold, Tecfrigo, Tefcold, & Trimco